- Necessity of Thoroughness for Lasting Success
- Patience versus Procrastination - the necessity of steady pacing versus hastily rushing plans into be out of fear, anxiety etc.
- Necessity in reflection, downtime and assessment. Taking moments to pause and digest information before moving ahead.
- Refinement in information in-take, allowing the next subconsciousness-movement and following impulses to be beneficial. How does one achieve this?
- Sometimes, delays are the best thing(s) you can ask for.
Bonus topics on choice, time and the natural, logical-framework of universal-predetermination