PSI Lecture Sunday The Way 11222020
Download MP3 • 23.26MB
(image is from NASA depicting a quasar)
#lecture #audio #meditation #impulse
Today's topics =
- The Way - finding it and sticking to it.
- Special Meditation Practice will be held for meditation participants.
- To be positive is easy. To be consistently positive is the true challenge.
- Further explanations on the connection of the spiritual and physical - particularly aspects of subconsciousness and consciousness.
- How spiritual impulses "work" and how to discern then along with understanding impulses of the ego. Why are impulses of the ego also important? How to properly balance this.
- Some excitement should exist in topics dear and important to the human being.
1. Be a creation creating creations.
2. Artistry starts from the thoughts.
3. The way of life requires farming. Planting and nurturing thoughts.
4. The WAY requires Focus and concentration.
5. To be positive is easy but the true challenge is to be consistently positive.
6. The subconsciousness can give you a view of the ghost in the shell .
7. Knowledge and wisdom are stored in the subconsciousness and transferred and refined in the spirit.
8. The spirit and the physical must work as one.
9. The finer we get in love the finer are knowledge, wisdom, and intelligence of all kind become.
10. The energy of the spirit can be sensed in the deepest chambers of the human being that is certain..
11. Spiritual energy is awakening energy.
12. True love does not change.
13. Love is around you everywhere.
14. Hold on to the thought of love.
15. He or she who is according to the way is timeless.
16. To be creational is to be positive.