11122020 Thursday Lecture Overcoming Limitations
Download MP3 • 21.24MB
- Overcoming limitations and Mental / Subconscious imagery / accepted thoughts.
- Human limitations are meant to be confronted and surpassed.
- Persistence and the Eternal Will (Creation-will; spiritual will) - how do these relate? Why does it matter?
- Power of dreams.
- Power of love.
- Necessity of striving for the right innermost led goals and aspirations.
- Might of thoughts full force through subconsciousness
1. Look at how the negative or prangs of life can make you a better human being.
2. Do not lock problems in a box but instead embrace them.
3. Life requires repetition and practice.
4. Repetition is eternal all the time.
5. The mental imagery is energy.
6. The subconscious is a critical element in the might of thought.
7. Thought is concentrated energy.
8. Focus on the type of energy of the imagery. Ultimately the imagery should be Creational and something that is timeless and eternal.
9. The will should be directed.
10. We must strive for goals.
11. Have hardships made you a better person? If yes, then you are on the right path.
12. Only through positive thinking can the negative be overcome.
13. The Creation within you is more powerful than anything.
14. The only thing that matters is your choice.
15. The choices of your dreams should be powered by love.
16. Be guided by the hard, strong hand of love.
17. True love is spiritual love.
18. Love awakens.
19. Love is strength.