- Deadly Dangers of Self-Personification, Philosophical-subjectivity and Opinion above Truth
- Truth is eternally valid, simple and easy to recognize. Truth requires dedication and a willing awareness to grasp it.
- Anti-consciousness (anti-awareness) is glorification of mediocrity; dangers of populist-anti-knowledge, anti-truth, lost-in-the-sauce philosophies and ideologues.
- The dangers of illogical statements and disregard of communication as a two-way street; a linguistic nightmare.
- Religion, propaganda, politics, speech jargon etc. promotes anti consciousness due to intentional confusion.
- Endless chaos is a delusion. Chaos subverts into Order or it is destroyed in accordance to natural law.
- Logical fallacies; red herring, ad hominem, personal incredulity, bandwagon-meme and other populist logical fallacies.
- Slanderous bile and provocation. Proper conduct when engaging in debates and discussions.