- Advertising One's Mistakes is Undermining One's Self.
- Glorification of errors, imperfection and mistakes is anti-evolutionary, anti-Creational and a dead giveaway of mediocrity.
- Mistakes are necessary, but should neither be praised nor condemned. Neutral-healthy approach to mistakes, errors and negatives.
- How to properly give critique and receive critique. When critique matters and is necessary. When critique is irrelevant and out of timing.
- Limitations and boundaries. They exist. Why they exist / Why they are good. How to overcome them / Why should they be overcame or shouldn't at all.